Old May 2nd 04, 06:47 PM
Davie Doodle

Default FS: 1997 Litespeed Ultimate 57cm. $1,500. Campy. Near Mint.

(Davie Doodle) wrote in message . com...
I am selling my 1997 Litespeed Ultimate 57cm. for $1,500. Brush
finish. It is equipped with Campagnolo Chorus-- it works perfectly and
beautifully. The sale will help fund a house we're building in
Ireland. The bike is located in the USA (New Hampshire). The price
includes shipping to zones 1 & 2 UPS. Other zones will have a slight
cost added to the price. The bike is near mint. Rides beautifully,
never raced, never rained on. Please call for details or for pictures.
Thanks. Save this bike from Ebay!! David

Sorry for the error. It isn't Chorus. The drive is Campy Racing
Triple. Headset is Chris King No-Thread Sealed Bearing. Brakes are
Athena. Wheels are Campy Record. All works looks and works great--
flawless shifting up and down. Bike has less than 500 miles on it. No
wear on seat or handlebar tape. You can email me at
or call 603 224-4553 before 9PM DST.