Old December 5th 04, 02:07 PM
David Barnes

"MartinM" wrote in message

"David Barnes" wrote in message
"MartinM" wrote in message
On the way over to Tunbridge Wells (the scenic ie hilly way) yesterday

my
left hand crank came loose; two things struck me;
1. Why did it choose the one day I forgot my multi-tool?
2. Why is it always the LH crank? (well it was the only other time it
happened), if it was the right I could have just given up and walked

home.

That doesn't even come close!!! Yesterday I was bitten by a dog and had a
puncture. Now that's got to be the worst ride ever. Spent the afternoon
in
casualty to get my tetanus up to date :-((

Problem now is that my arm, where I had the jab, hurts more than my leg,
where I got bit!!

that wouldn't hurt as much as where I last had a tetanus jab if I tried to
ride on it ;-)

That is the one saving grace :-))