Old December 28th 04, 05:54 AM
toa

This is what works for me:
(1) Read food labels and calculate your total energy intake.
(2) Calculate energy expenditu Baseline is 10.000KJ plus what I
spend training. Polar HR-monitors are very handy for counting KJ's
spend during training.
(3) Keep a daily energy deficit of max(!) 2000KJ and you drop 0.5kg a
week continously.

I kind of eat what I fancy, while keeping a lookout for getting the
recommended amounts of fat, protein & carbohydrates.

Tips (all learned the painfull way):
- I never exeed the daily deficit of 2000 KJ, more than that impairs
my training and makes me very prone to bying and eating all sort of
sugary stuff
- Always keep a little bag(50-80 grams) of candy in my home, that way
I'll dont have to hit the supermarked when I get a lust for something
sweet
- Don't go shopping hungry, that way you don't bring back loads and
loads of 'nice' things
- Keep eating the food you really, just in smaller amounts so that
you still keep the planned deficit. Personally I'm a sucker for Nutella
and cupcakes, and any longer time without that makes me a very cranky
customer

*Tommy*

--
toa