Old March 4th 14, 12:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

You've heard from him ... he's concerned about four-wheel drivers,
motorcycle riders, prospectors, hunters and fishermen.* I don't see
mountainbikers in that list ... probably because they have about the same impact
as hikers.

I believe he is indeed including cyclists elsewhere in his
report. We do not want wheeled vehicles of any sort on hiking
trails.

Ah, you believe that do you ? Like you believed that there were thousands of hiker/biker collisions but, in reality, there weren't. Your beliefs, right now, have very little credibility. I suggest you either backup your beliefs with objective facts or avoid making statements that you have to later retract.