Old January 26th 04, 08:52 AM
HyperPhreak

Default Armstrong To Race Tour of Georgia

just got this from Lancearmstrong.co

:: Lance to Decide on a North American Race this Wee

1/26 ~ We told you we'd keep you in the loop about when / where Lanc
will race in the USA this season - here's an official statement re
this matter - "Five-time Tour de France champion Lance Armstrong wil
have a decision on his North American race calendar this week. Despit
earlier news reports, no decision has been made regarding the Tour d
Georgia. "We are pleased to hear that the Tour of Georgia has secure
a renewal from Dodge as title sponsor," said Bill Stapleton, chie
executive officer of Tailwind Sports and Armstrong's agent. "Lance an
Johan are at team camp reviewing his training and race calendar. The
will determine which race will help prepare Lance for the Tour d
France," said Stapleton." - more as available..

-