Old July 17th 11, 07:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
Edward Dolan

Default OT - Terrorism

""T°m Sherm@n"" " wrote in message
On 7/16/2011 8:54 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
""T?m " wrote in
message
[...]
If you use the proper definition of terrorism - violence against
civilians
(by *either* governmental or non-governmental organizations) in order to
effect social views and/or policy, then the Israelis certainly are
terrorists [1].

If only they were! If I were in charge, I would slaughter 1000
Palestinians
for every Israeli murdered. And I would kill an extra 1000 for good
measure.
Nothing like good measure where Palestinians are concerned.

One wonders why Mr. Ed Dolan hates the Semitic descendents of the
Israelites (i.e. Palestinians) so much?

Why is a Jew Hater and an acolyte of Adolf Hitler complaining about someone
who hates Arab Muslims?

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka