Old June 21st 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

Default The Triton's competition

kerosian wrote:
It's similiar to welding aluminum, not nearly as hard as Ti

Then it shouldn't be a problem. The main thing we need though as of
right now is an actual spec. sheet on the frame itself. Seatpost's will
be fairly simple, but a frame is different. That's why I'm hoping somone
with a decent concept for structural intergrity and fame design will
chime in.

--
The UniSLAB

Spoonthumb wrote:
Does it make you feel good? Arguing on the internet?