Old July 20th 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Diablo Scott

Default Help needed!!! What kind of group is this? ~20yr Bianchi bike,Campa group.

SYJ wrote:

wrote:
---snip---

Before I can start looking for the replacement part I'd need to know
what type/year the campagnolo group is.

---/snip---

Max

Not sure about the mech, but the cranks look like Victory (these polish
up very nicely, FYI)

SYJ

Yeah, definitely Victory or Triomphe for the crank and ders, Victory
cranks had a self-extractor, Triomphe had a dust cap and required a
crank tool. V and T pedals though were triangular platforms so those
are different - brake levers look different too but maybe someone just
changed the hoods. Triomphe levers had "Campagnolo" in kind of a script
engraved on them, not sure about Victory. Mine's now my keychain.
Short-lived entry-level gruppi, 1984-1986 or so.

Maybe check campyonly.com for more photos.