Old February 9th 10, 07:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
(PeteCresswell)

Default 6'7 guy needs help looking for a road bike for a 585 Mile 6 DayCharity Bike Ride

Per Paul:
Hey Everybody, I'm definitely a non experienced cyclist and have
signed up to do.... I dont really know what I got
myself into. I am 6'7 220 lbs with a 36 inch inseam.

I can't speak to the technical hardware details, but would opine
that no matter what the hardware you're in for some serious
insults to your body and the commensurate pain and suffering.

Even if you're 18 years old... if you're not used to riding
distances it's gonna hurt.
--
PeteCresswell