Old January 4th 07, 10:46 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Bent xmas

"Buck" wrote in message

Ok, who got a new bent for xmas and which did you get?
--

Buck

I would rather be out on my Catrike

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Weren't you the asshole who went by the user name of "Just this guy" or some
such nonsense. That was the most stupid user name ever. Now you have the
second most stupid user name in all of Usenet - Buck. What the hell are you
bucking for besides a good swift kick in the ass?

I urge one and all to observe my user name, also my real name. Yea, God Damn
It! I am just so Great - and the rest of you aren't. But I am also a Great
Saint. The rest of you slobs do not have a clue about that I am sure -
sinners that you are. But you want to be nonentities - go for it. Screw your
stupid user names!

Hey Buck, here is a user name for you ... Nobody!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka