Old January 4th 07, 10:14 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Bent xmas

"Buck" wrote in message

On 01/04/2007 09:46:35 "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"Buck" wrote in message

Ok, who got a new bent for xmas and which did you get? --

Buck

I would rather be out on my Catrike

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Weren't you the asshole who went by the user name of "Just this guy" or
some such nonsense.

Nope.

I urge one and all to observe my user name, also my real name. Yea, God
Damn It! I am just so Great - and the rest of you aren't. But I am also
a Great Saint. The rest of you slobs do not have a clue about that I am
sure - sinners that you are. But you want to be nonentities - go for it.
Screw your stupid user names!

Hey Buck, here is a user name for you ... Nobody!

Buck is my real name, it is my surname and how I was known in the army
so get over it, I thought you were leaving anyway so this board could be
enjoyed without your insane ramblings.

It may be that I am confusing you with some other asshole from England. If
so, I am sorry. If Buck is your real name, then I am fine with it. I simply
hate all user names that are not real names.

Also, if you were ever in the British Army, then my estimation of you has
gone up 100%. I spent 4 years in the US Navy myself and although they were
not happy years for me, I do not regret ever serving my country as I am sure
you do not either.

Insane ramblings? Get a sense of humor why don't you!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka