Old November 20th 04, 12:23 AM
James Annan

Another group member wrote:

Hello,
Someone mentioned recumbents might help with my spinal trouble. Yes I did
buy one following a great deal of advice-some from on here! I ended up in
hospital. It was not suited to my Stenosis I am ver sorry to say.
I lost some money as you can imagine. I mostly do lose money.
All the best,

I'm wondering if you have ever met Andy Horton.

I was lucky with my slipped disk - cycling seemed to ease the pain, and
it slowly started to recover of its own accord just as soon as the
doctor started talking about operations....stretching ("7 steps to a
pain-free life") was useful habit for me. Bottom-posting is also a
useful habit.

James
by treading on the toes of giants.