Old September 12th 19, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Decked with a single blow

Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 6:53:11 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
soup wrote:
On 10/09/2019 12:18, Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

Maybe I am reading this wrong, but surely the pedestrian had right
of way, the cyclist went through a red light to clip the pedestrian.

i.e. the Ped wasn't jaywalking but the cyclist was RLJing.

I don't understand why Simon posted this report. He could be losing
it as most suicyclists tend to do.

An example of people taking the law into their own hands.
Careful with that chisel, Steven.

It's Stephen/Steve and I have yet to use that chisel. If it was not for
footpath riding cycling thugs I would not need to carry it.