Old September 27th 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Paul M. Hobson[_2_]

Default Bike theft

wrote:
OK, the best way to theft proof your bike - don't lock it up and keep it
with you at all times.- Hide quoted text -

That said, I wonder how many people here do that? For example, cycle
to the grocery store to buy bread for tonight's pasta supper and
bananas for tomorrow's breakfast, and bring the bike in to the store
with them.

If anybody has done that, what's the typical reaction.?

Cullen

The Publix at the corner of North Ave and Piedmont Ave in Atlanta, GA
was none too pleased. I would have understood their position had secure
bike parking been available.

--
Paul M. Hobson
..:change the f to ph to reply:.