Old July 21st 11, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

Default Unlawful Detention

On Jul 21, 10:45*pm, Nuxx Bar wrote:
On 21/07/2011 19:03, Simon Mason wrote:

"Nuxx Bar" wrote in message
Today, when cycling, I came to a vehicle-activated set of lights which
was on red. *It didn't detect me on my bike and so stayed red, for a
good 3 minutes, until a car came up behind me and activated the lights
and they mercifully went green at last.

My carbon bike has the same problem.
I'll made a video to show you what to do.
Keep out a watch for it.

Thanks, but I'd prefer to see the video of your eight RLJing motorists,
which I know others have also been keenly requesting.

Good luck with the cycling, BTW.

I've always been an occasional cyclist. *I know it suits some people's
agendas to deny that people like Judith and me could possibly ever cycle
simply because of the opinions we hold.

Are you enjoying it?

Not really. *I'm afraid I don't really "get" the appeal of cycling,

Too slow for you.