Old July 22nd 11, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Unlawful Detention

On 21/07/2011 22:45, Nuxx Bar wrote:
On 21/07/2011 19:03, Simon Mason wrote:

"Nuxx wrote in message
Today, when cycling, I came to a vehicle-activated set of lights which
was on red. It didn't detect me on my bike and so stayed red, for a
good 3 minutes, until a car came up behind me and activated the lights
and they mercifully went green at last.

My carbon bike has the same problem.
I'll made a video to show you what to do.
Keep out a watch for it.

Thanks, but I'd prefer to see the video of your eight RLJing motorists,
which I know others have also been keenly requesting.

I wondered where that had gone.

University