Old December 7th 03, 03:35 AM
Fred Roses

Default Family tours in Europe?

Mark Boyd wrote in message os.ncsu.edu...
Another, slightly more adventuresome , option would be the River Lot or
some of teh other river valleys in southern France. Lots grin of
history, lots of beautiful country, no hills, small roads with little
traffic and no way to get lost. And don't forget French food...

I truly love the Lot/Dordogne/Vezere region but I can't agree with
your "no hills" description. Sure, it's easy cycling along the rivers
but most of the towns and chateaux are atop the cliffs adjoining the
river valleys, with climbs aplenty.

Fred Roses