Old April 7th 08, 03:12 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default After a LOT of thought......

On Apr 6, 2:28 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Apr 5, 8:05 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

or when challenged to do so will you choose to emulateEd Dolan and
either go mute or offer up a diversion?

How will your good bud overlook your atrocious formatting in your
response?

The Great Mike Vandeman treats idiots like idiots and gives them no
quarter.
A one word reply is all that a fool like JimmyMac ever deserves. "Duh"
would
be a classic choice which I have seen Mr. Vandeman use in the past on
various mountain bikers.

The Great Ed Dolan, on the other hand, is too kind by far. I show mercy
(part of my Saintliness) and consequently am bothered eternally by fools,
idiots, morons and imbeciles. I attract them to my presence like a dog
attracts fleas. They are pesky but otherwise harmless. That is ever their
fate. If only they would occasionally post something that we could laugh
at,
but so far only Harry Brogan of ARBR manages to do that. More posts about
toothpaste, Harry!
[...]

When responding to JimmyMac I now give him my "****ing regards" since I
no
longer regard him as a decent human being. He is a detestable weasel of a
stalker who resorts to sexual innuendo, always the last resort of a
scoundrel. However, this post is not strictly for him, so ...

Which two faced Dolan am I to believe. You wrote ... "Jim McNamara,
you are my perennial stalker. How would I ever get though the week
without you here to remind me of what a jackass I am."

You have degenerated to the pitiful slob we see before us today - a stalker
who resorts to sexual innuendo. How low can one get!

"Jim McNamara, you are my perennial stalker. How would I ever get
though the week without you here to remind me of what a jackass I
am." ... Ed Dolan

A stalker has a solitary virtue that Ed Dolan, the equal opportunity
offender, lacks ... singularity of focus. On ARBR, only two people
have ever been spared by Ed Dolan ... Mike Vandeman and anyone whom Ed
Dolan has not yet encountered. It is most peculiar how the doddering
old dolt contends (read imagines) that everyone else has one problem
or another. Ed Dolan is lacking of foresight. He fails to recognize
that he is the common denominator. Ed Dolan should wear button a
emblazoned ... Ask me about my hobby ... the propensity to antagonize
complete strangers. - Jim McNamara

Harry Brogan is a good example of the kind of idiots who infest ARBR. He
comes to the group with prejudices already formed based on previous posts
having nothing to do with him. He never even gave himself a chance. He
starts off be by announcing that he has kill-filed me and then proceeds to
call me names. What else do I ever have to know about such scum? Everything
is tit for tat with me. Behave yourself and I will too.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka