Old January 19th 17, 05:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Default Curiosity Killed the Cat

On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 8:32:30 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 1/18/2017 8:55 PM, Phil Lee wrote:

We used to have a cat called Tiger, who delighted in traveling on the
parcel shelf in the back of our car (carpet on that, for him to cling
on to).
He'd sit there unmoving for ages, until we got caught in traffic, then
stand up, stretch elaborately, turn around, and lay down again, much
to the surprise of any other surrounding motorists, who'd assumed he
was a toy until he moved. We got used to kids pointing him out with
excitement to their amused parents, and on occasion even had to wind
down the window to inform them that yes, he really was a live cat, and
he liked to travel that way

Ah. Much nicer than the two cats belonging to my daughter and her
husband. When they moved back east from Portland, my wife and I had the
job of doing a 5 day epic drive in their Mustang with two cats yowling
in terror the entire way! :-( The things we do for our kids...

If you were thinkin you coulda picked up some ganj while still in Portland, as soon as that **** started, blown a hit or two in their direction, and driven home in peace.