Old May 10th 21, 03:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joy Beeson

Default Power Meters?

On Sun, 09 May 2021 09:49:22 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Do people still wear watches? I just look at my cell phone :-)

I can't wear metal on my wrist, and wrist watches don't work well when
carried in a pocket. Sometimes I could find a pocket watch, but they
started making those huge, to look like antiques, which I wouldn't
have minded if they'd made the empty space available to carry pills
and whatnot. Once I got a teeny watch intended to be a charm on a
bracelet, and I loved that while it lasted. The corpse is still in my
dresser drawer.

Now that pay phones are extinct, I carry a flip phone in my watch
pocket.

And put a snap fastener on it instead of a lanyard shackle.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at centurylink dot net