Old May 23rd 21, 03:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Weights of my bikes

On Sat, 22 May 2021 06:37:38 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Friday, May 21, 2021 at 9:52:48 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
On Fri, 21 May 2021 16:41:29 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Friday, May 21, 2021 at 12:40:27 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 5/21/2021 10:36 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 6:30:39 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 5/20/2021 3:57 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 9:36:15 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 5/20/2021 11:33 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

Acceleration of gravity is 8 m/2^2 ...
No.

You just love it when I make a typo. That gives you the chance to pretend that I'm wrong.

Didn't you mean TWO "typos"? ;-)

So it is your opinion that 9.8 m/s^2 is not the acceleration of gravity?
If anyone can explain Tom's blather to me, please do. What he wrote
above makes absolutely no sense.

--
- Frank Krygowski

I am not surprised you don't understand simple physics, https://www.physicsclassroom.com/cla...ion-of-Gravity

OOOh Tommy, you googled it! and here you were bad mouthing Frank and I
for googling. And now you are doing the same thing.

the pot and the kettle?

This is exactly the sort of thing I am commenting on. You are so stupid you cannot tell the difference from you acting as if you were there and did that because you googled something and giving a reference to Frank because he believes he knows something that is entirely wrong.

Nope Tommy, I don't tell lies like you do, why bother, if I was there
and did it, it is no sin to tell about it.

It is when you make up stories in an attempt to prove that you are
some sort of hero that people laugh at you.

And then, while they are laughing at you scurry around and change the
subject or spout ridiculous insults in an attempt to prove that you
really are a hero... which simply reinforces your image as a fool.
--
Cheers,

John B.