Old April 6th 06, 03:00 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default O/T: American.

Carla A-G wrote:
I became one yesterday. I had been trying for 5 years...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Congrats or my condolences depending on which state you've settled in.

Sorry, after having lived in Texas for 3 years my view of the US has
become jaded and I'm trying not to move back until the uber-monkey is
out of office.

I've become fascinated by how polar the US is, some of the most
friendly, charitable, innovative and creative people you can hope to
meet anywhere on the planet, but also some of the scariest gun carrying
racist bigots that ever existed (maybe thats just Huntsville, TX)

Maybe I'm too chicken to go back and therefore hail to you for having
the will to add your cool soul to a country that needs it.

Laters,

Marz