Old October 18th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
prs-123

Default it's so good . but the price is so low .cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap

hello.we sell all kinds of mp3/4. digital cam .and laptop , i think
you will be interested in them . you can find more cheap from here .
what do you need you can contact me anytime . we can give you my best
Service. we also can be good friend . good luck with everyone.
our net : www.prs-123.com
msn:
mail:

telephone : 8601060120734