Old June 4th 09, 03:17 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman °_°

Default THE LOGIC OF TRIKES an outsider's viewpoint by Andre Jute

gotbent aka FRT rider wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
THE LOGIC OF TRIKES
an outsider's viewpoint
by Andre Jute

snippage of large volumes of trite verbiage

Andre. Andre, Andre, I'm speaking as someone who has an insider's viewpoint
and I must say that you've typed a term paper full of nonsense. You have an
intense prejudice against recumbent bicycles and have gone to great length
to show that, and have not made a single substantial argument that could
stand up the careful scrutiny of a peer review.

Just because you actually own and ride a recumbent trike makes you think
you know more than The André Jute aka Andrew McCoy?

Watch out, or Mr. Jute will add you to his imaginary kill-file!

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.