Old July 16th 12, 10:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Måns

Default Bit of Exercise - Beta

Hi

Bit of Exercise is a brand new exercise app for the iPhone. It uses the GPS to keep track of your outdoor exercises such as running, cycling or walking. We are in the final stages before shipping the app to the App Store and need help testing the app. So if you would like to contribute to increase the quality of this great new exercise app, by testing it and sending us your feedback and suggestions, I highly recommend you to contact me at , or to apply at http://bitofexercise.com/beta

To read more about Bit of Exercise, visit us at http://bitofexercise.com

/Måns