Old March 13th 05, 02:55 AM
Fish

Default Mike Vandeman

I will probably get into trouble for "feeding the troll" but I find him
quite a nice little hobby to while away the lonly hours.

This is a challenge to Mike

Provide us with (any of the following)

1. Statistics
2. Written confirmation
or 3. photographic evidence

To prove that Mountain biking is "Bad" for nature
Heres the tricky part

Anything you supply must be free from speculation Rumors or anything
unproven. and sources you quote must come from real people who would be in
the position to scientifically confirm there results and they must be
traceable not just a email adress, proof of the position they hold that
would allow the to confirm results. anything you supply or quote must be
linked to the person who is claiming it in a way we can prove once again not
just a email address. Any thing you supply/quote will HAVE to be
scientifically reported!! I cannot stress this enough.

If Mike can supply this evidence which proves that mountain bikeing is
dramatically "BAD" for nature then I for one will listen and possibly do my
bit. but if he cant supply this then I will have to stay Innocent until
somebody proves me guilty.

DARE/ CAN YOU MEET THE CHALLENGE MIKE ????