Old May 2nd 14, 03:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Another idiot mountain biker!

"Blackblade" wrote in message ...

Edward Dolan wrote:

Mountain biking accidents are as numerous as the stars in the
sky. Why don't you try to post some hiking/camping fatalities and I will be able
to explain each and every one of them. Why is it that you can't explain any of
the mountain biking accidents other than as examples of sheer stupidity due to
the hazards of trying to ride trails meant for hiking. I think we can all
clearly see who is at the asinine level.

There are 1.54 incidents per thousand exposures in the UK (according to the BMJ). There are billions of stars in the sky.

Therefore, QED, you are ... yet again ... provably wrong.

I am waiting for you to post some hiking/camping deaths so I can explain them to you – something that you are unable to do with biking accidents on trails.

Mountain bikers are barbarians and have no right to be on any trail used by hikers – unless they want to get off their god damn ****ing bikes and walk like everyone else. When they crash and injure themselves, I rejoice! If and when they manage to kill themselves, I say good riddance to bad rubbish! Death to mountain bikers!

“Tread softly! All the earth is holy ground.”
~ Christina Rossetti (Psalm 24),
from "A Later Life: A Double Sonnet of Sonnets"

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great