Old August 20th 03, 07:05 PM
Sorni

Default Benefit Ride on the Monarch Crest Trail - September 7

"JD" wrote in message
om...
(Tom Purvis) wrote in message

om...
The 5th annual Crest Crank Ride to End Domestic Violence
is a benefit for Alliance Against Domestic Abuse happening
September 7, 2003. It's a great event for a great cause.
The entry fee is a set of pledges (hit up your co-workers

The minimum contribution is $50. The ride features a free
shuttle (can cost $20 to buy shuttle service) and there's
a party at the end with food, beer, and prizes.

For more info check he

http://www.arkansasvalley.net/CrestCrank/

This is a really fun way to ride the Crest.

I find it ironic how "Crank" is used in the title of this event, being
that crank (methamphetamine) is a common contributing factor to
domestic abuse in Colorado. If that's not a pun intended, the
alliance might want to rethink the name of their event.

FWIW, I just heard that the U of CO won this year's "top party school"
honors.

Bill "has nothin' to do with nothin' but threw it in anyway" S.