Old July 11th 19, 11:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Alan[_9_]

Default TdF predictions?

On Tue, 02 Jul 2019 00:34:07 -0500, Alan wrote:
:
Bernal for the win.
Thomas 4th.
I dont think Thomas has the form he had last year, Bernal was looking
good in the TdS, he'll be up there helping Thomas, then go on to lead
Ineos once he shows he is stronger than Thomas now.

This is looking like it wont happen, Thomas was good today.

Adam Yates, and possibly Thinault Pinot for a podium.

Still a possibility, but unlikely.

Sagan will struggle Sam Bennett (if he is in the team) will dominate the
sprints.

Got that one totally wrong. Sagan looks back to his old self, if he only
had a better team around him he'd be winning more.

Quintana for a stage win again, but only top ten overall.

I'm not sure that one will come true either. He doesnt look like a
winner, though he still has time to go in the high mountains.