Old December 16th 17, 03:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Oculus Lights

Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 3:38:12 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
On 15/12/17 21:58, Sepp Ruf wrote:
James wrote:
On 14/12/17 17:04, Oculus Lights wrote:
On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 2:34:34 PM UTC-8, James wrote:
https://www.bike24.com/p2144878.html

--
JS

oops forgot to answer questions.

Don't worry, we understand you have been really busy presenting your
concepts to Elon Musk and signing preliminary deals with Koito, Valeo, the
PRCian space agency, and a very substantial, but undisclosed number
industrial giants from extraterrestrial alien civilizations.

You could try to reply to the message where I asked these questions.

Regarding long-sought answers, someone simply took apart his flashlight and
exposed the highly unremarkable "optical concept" behind the hype:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171213/4f0cc1728c44b591d96d4cb59b0c591d.jpg

Just in case any of you missed the latest act:
http://forums.mtbr.com/lights-night-riding/oculus-lights-1047728-post13456140.html#post13456140

Genius PR! Hey, investors, come back, don't run, you don't understand, this
truly was another epic publicity stunt!
A ray trace projected on to a surface perpendicular to the light source
is not representative of how the light will be used in the real world.
Hence, your picture is of no practical use.

Well, if his goal is to ride into a wall, it's a perfectly reasonable beam.
Gotta be careful though, no red spots permitted on the wall!

ROTFL. That discussion thread was a hilarious read. Hats off to you
Sepp for finding it.

--
JS

Just goes to show the suckers people are for believing third hand innuendo on the internet instead of getting their facts straight. Call to get accurate information and remove and admit you were in error, or shut the **** up.. I'll bet you $10,000 that the description of the parts is wrong, and that its not "ordinary".
Put your money where your mouth is, douche bag, or shut the **** up. C'mon,, take me up on it. I could use the money to make up for last sales that that cyberbullying gangbang slanderfest cost me in lost holiday sales to lights from the big companies that pay Francis Cebedo big money for advertising, but Oculus is constantly chose over by anyone comparing side by side.
Unremarkable? Ordinary? The patent office disagrees.
Either cut your crap right the **** now or I'll teach you how dangerous it is to **** with a person's life and livelihood.