Old December 16th 17, 09:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 12:06:53 -0800, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:
I would expect to see something lit up in the distance beyond the
columns. Nope. The light stops dead in it tracks after passing the
columns.

Original photo:
https://www.bumm.de/files/Produkte/80%20Lux%20-%20Ausleuchtung%20IQ-Premium.jpg
I was wrong. There really is some detail in the dark areas beyond the
columns. I did some contrast and gamma tweaking with Irfanview, which
brought out some detail:
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/pics/bicycles/Cygo-Premium/80%20Lux%20-%20Ausleuchtung%20IQ-Premium%20-%20contrast-adjusted.jpg
So, it might be real, where the Photoshop job removed all the expected
floor debris, ceiling hangers, and column fasteners which I would
expect in such an underground garage. Or, the background might have
been borrowed from a Poser or DAZ 3D libraries. I'm sure the photo
was edited, but I don't know to what degree.

Would you buy a headlight from a company that fakes their demo/test
photos?

Drivel:
"Real or Photoshop?"
https://landing.adobe.com/en/na/products/creative-cloud/69308-real-or-photoshop/
I got 14 out of 25 correct with quite a bit of guessing.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D