Old April 5th 10, 05:27 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
nightjar

Default Why is the Queen be allowed to dissolve our Parliament?

tomcov wrote:
Doug, I must thank you, on one of my rare days off (a public holiday),
I have had some time to spend with the family.

We have so much enjoyed your little rants & raves (espically my
youngest who did not have to work yhis Sunday )

We have been running a book on what posts you would answer, and what
ones you would ignore (because you could think of no credible answer)

I'll have half a crown on no answer to my post, asking him exactly which
*essential* infrastructure was closed down over Easter.

Colin Bignell