Old August 26th 19, 11:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default WTB Suntour CYCLONE BB Spindle

On 8/26/2019 5:48 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Monday, 26 August 2019 18:14:12 UTC-4, John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Mon, 26 Aug 2019 13:12:12 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

Frank, stop showing your engineering inability. Did I not talk about the Octalink BB? Is that the same diameter? And since you seem to think that mild steel and Chrome Moly have the same torsional strength why do they make drive shafts on high performance cars out of chrome moly instead of mild steal since the cost difference is 200%? They do no increase the diameters.

Hey TOM! we're taking bets on what you will change the subject to when
Frank replies to you (and shoots you down again). Care to get in on
the wager? Right now $0.10 gets you $10.00 if you guess the subject
correctly.

I wish that this thread was still about someone having a Suntour Cyclone bottom bracket spindle they would be willing to part with. ;(

Sure doesn't take long here for a thread to be hijacked. That's what it is even though Frank insists it's just topic drift.

Cheers

Here's a vintage chromed one for only twice the price of our
new black finish spindle:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nos-1990-s-...AOSw2k9co4G S

--
Andrew Muzi