Old August 13th 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

Default How to drill a nightrider 36 rim?

Hey Dave

I was thinking the same thing but don't have the rim to drill out yet.
I think it would be safe as long as you keep it for road use. When I
have disposable income again I plan to build up a super light geared
36er for pure road riding.

If there are vertical walls between the inner and outer walls you would
want to make sure that you keep those intact and the rim should be fine.

--
saskatchewanian

'St John Bosco Wilderness Camp' (http://www.johnboscocamp.com)