Old December 23rd 03, 07:21 PM
Appkiller

Default Columbus Muscle fork: Feedback Please

Wait 'til you feel the difference that reticular titanium mesh makes!
Faster than any other fork, with a combination of extreme lateral
stiffness, vertical compliance, and absorption of high frequency road
buzz that create a fork unmatched in its performance!

Listen to the unsolicited testimony from our riders:

"You are just a fred. But if you get this fork, I may not knock you
off your bike as I pass you."

- Fabrizzio Mazzoleni

"Go Fabs, go!"

- Ryan Cousineau

"I wish I could come up with a good troll for this post."

- F. Golightly

"A haiku:

Carbon fork
Titanium mesh
Reticular the ad said
Faster, in my head"

- Carl Fogel

"insert your favorite bizarre rant here"

- That freaky dude who puts up those freaky posts no one understands
(you know who I am talking about)

App