Old February 11th 04, 01:51 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Default WTB: 8/9 speed road hub laced to 26" mountain rim for my recumbent

Thomas need a road hub matched to a 26" mountain rim to be used on my
recumbent. Please let me know the type hub, rim, and costs. BRBR

XT hub laced to a mavic 517, DT double butted spokes, 32 hole, laced three
cross..$180..build by one of three guys that have been building wheels for a
total of about 48 years, thousands of wheels, completely guaranteed. If ya get
a 'cheap' wheel built, ya get a 'cheap' wheel.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302