Old April 15th 08, 09:02 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
ComandanteBanana

Default only the strong (read SUVs and cars) survive

On Apr 15, 1:32*pm, Cindy Hamilton
wrote:
On Apr 15, 9:21*am, ComandanteBanana
wrote:

On Apr 14, 9:54*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:06:42 -0700 (PDT), donquijote1954

wrote:
Something funny happens though. The more you move to the right, the
more they squeeze you. It's a power game, I believe, where only the
strong (read SUVs and cars) survive.

Evidently you have never heard the phrase "Right or Dead Right"

Might want to ponder on that one for a bit.

Yep, and I have changed my survival strategy accordingly.

I have realized that America, despite her claims to democracy and
Christianity, is now ruled by the Law of the Jungle.

You know, I can't quite recall which Bible verse talks about
bicycling. *I'd
be happy to look it up in my own copy if you could provide book,
chapter
and verse.

Cindy Hamilton- Hide quoted text -

It's evident enough... HE RODE A DONKEY.

You get the point? He chose the most humble mode of transportation
around, saying like a bike today.

You must learn to read into all those metaphors, you know.