Old December 5th 06, 09:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Default !The collective IdIoTS guide to unispins!

For 180s, you dont even have to take your hand off the handle, same with
360s, and I think I saw someone do it with a 540.

If you are taking your hand off the handle, so you have to catch again
when your landing, just practice like on step 5.

Jump, spin, catch the seat the right way, land on the ground. Once your
used to catching the seat like that, go for the landing.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)