Old December 12th 18, 10:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default McLaren entering pro bicycle racing

In case you don't know why McLaren is a big deal, I found this article on the Formula One page (https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1 ):

https://www.bbc.com/sport/cycling/46536013

A technologically advanced bicycle surely follows. It's guaranteed to be extremely competent, fast and expensive.

Reminds me of when Lotus developed, designed and built a pursuit bike for Chris Boardman, which he used to overtake a top level competitor in what must have been the least elapsed time and space ever, one of the most thrilling moments from the Olympics (in fact the only one I have remembered for so long).

Andre Jute
Hurrah for McLaren!