Old January 26th 20, 03:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Bicycle Parts in the News

On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 16:11:54 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

Only you Democrats can possibly believe that the CBO which is what - a
part of the Democrat controlled House would say that any benefits are
slight and only temporary. I just rode with an investor that plays the
market every single day and he says that practically since Trump entered
office the market has risen.

tThat is of SFA use to the general poplation. Massive bushfire and
massive hail storms is going to see our economy boom, in rebuilting and
repair work. that doesn't help the people that lost a house or a car and
are going to wait for up to 3 months) for the assesor to turn up to look
at the damage.