Old October 7th 03, 06:16 AM
Tim McNamara

Default Sheldon Brown

In article ,
"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:

Earlier in the year a number of us who are regulars on
uk.rec.cycling and also members of the Cyclists' Touring Cub (CTC),
the UK's largest and oldest cycling organisation (125 years this
year), proposed a motion to the CTC honouring Sheldon Brown for his
tireless work.

I am pleased to say that this was approved, and the CTC have duly
presented a Certificate of Commendation.

I have today received the framed Certificate and accompanying
Citation, both of which I will be shipping to Sheldon soonest.

Nice, very nice and thanks for thinking of doing this!
Congratulations, Sheldon.