Old May 19th 12, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default The Shed Thread

On 19/05/2012 09:10, Wm... wrote:

JNugent
Wm:

Hmmm, surely you should point out to the people we regard as trolls /
entertainment / whatever that they are by definition without purpose in this
group ? You are clearly a person that can think which isn't true of some.

Thank you for that, but *are* those you call "trolls" really without purpose?

Other than the purposes already suggested, probably. Perhaps you can
enlighten us about their purpose.

How could I do that? Whatever I know about anyone who posts here is also
known to you. I have never met anyone who posts here (to the best of my
knowledge and belief).

I find it disappointing that you side with people that in normal
circumstances you'd just think have **** for brains.

With whom do I "side"? Be aware that the category may be wider and more
inclusive than you currently think it to be.

I'm prepared to listen. If, say, a cyclist had killed your lover or something
like that you should have told us about that a while back.

You know what comes next don't you?

I'm afraid that I don't.