Old May 19th 12, 01:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default The Shed Thread

On 19/05/2012 11:07, Wm... wrote:
Sat, 19 May 2012 09:20:54 uk.rec.cycling
JNugent

On 19/05/2012 08:59, Wm... wrote:
Sat, 19 May 2012 08:40:00 uk.rec.cycling
JNugent

On 19/05/2012 06:14, Wm... wrote:
Fri, 18 May 2012 23:23:37 uk.rec.cycling
JNugent

Wm:
Ahem, didn't you say ns to me recently?

No.

In that case someone is pretending to be you.

I have never said "ns" to anybody. I cannot imagine my saying such a thing.

If it wasn't you I suggest you find out who it was because they are appearing
to be remarkably like you

Perhaps you could cite the post wherein somebody said "ns" to you.

It has a very Monty Python-like sound to it.

You (or someone very like you) said I made a non sequitur.

Do you think it possible that we had a different emphasis in Latin?

Oh, you did post a non-sequitur. That's a fact, not an opinion.