Old August 13th 05, 11:06 PM
Mikefule

Default stupid muni idea

munipsycho wrote:
*
It's very physical, though; not like just riding with an egg on a
spoon. *

Hah! My friend, Andy, an occasional unicyclist, is still suffering from
his injuries sustained several months ago in a *fig* and spoon race. He
damaged a ligament in his shoulder when he was doing a diving roll to
avoid a man dressed as an Arab, and wrapped in a mattress. I kid you
not. Food and spoon races can be very physical indeed.

--
Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling

"Sumo comes to mind, but is only one example of many fun things I've
done over the years."
John Foss, apparently presenting his credentials as renaissance man of
the forum. ;0)