Old December 26th 03, 04:25 AM
Rick

Default Bike facility funding, was: Cincy - $350M to fix I-75

....stuff deleted

no it's not, and you recreationists need to stop telling this
repeated Big Lie.

Dennis,

I don't know of a single commute cyclist who did not begin cycling for the
purpose of recreation. I started cycling at at 6 and would ride simply for
the sake of riding. Sure, at times, I had a destination in mind, but more
often, I found riding was more enjoyable than, say, watching sports on TV.
Now, I both commute and cycle recreationally. Often, I use the same roads
for both.

Perhaps I am missing something in your perspective, but as written, calling
this a "big lie" is a big disinformation campaign.

Rick