Old September 19th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Default Trials Discussion Thread

Yeah I love trials. Tis' why I started you know. I am not very good yet,
but that comes with time. I have that problem with my shorts wearing
out and the better at sif you get the less it happens/not as bad.

What is you dream trials unicycle? What crankset do you prefer? I got
moment 150's for the trials I am building up.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P JOHNNY HART[/b]
[b]R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

harper wrote:
Maybe the police used a lower than usual voltage. They might have had
their TASERs set on "annoy" rather than "stun." No one has reported on
this important detail. Why are details like this omitted?

http://www.usenet.com