Old August 17th 11, 02:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tim McNamara

Default For sale: Brooks Honey Deluxe saddle

In article
,
smokey wrote:

I have a Brooks Honey Deluxe that is like new that I would like to
sell. It has been given it's initial treatment of Proofide and has
only been ridden half a dozen times. Reason for the sale. We are
having financial difficulties and I need the money. First $75 takes
it, including shipping to the lower 48 states. Thanks for taking the
time to read my add.

Which model? B.17, Pro, B.66, etc.?

--
We are buried beneath the weight of information,
which is being confused with knowledge;