Old July 17th 03, 02:12 AM
Jim Spencer

Default Looking for 40-50 mile rural road rides in PA or New York

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:24:14 GMT, "Pat Wang"
wrote:

We're looking for 3 or 4 rural rides someplace in mid New York State or mid
to eastern PA. We have road bikes so need well paved roads. Hills are
o.k. but nothing that's a total killer of a ride. Anyone have anyplace to
check out online route maps or have any rides you've done?
Cindy

The Finger Lakes Cycling Club (Ithaca, NY) has several cue sheets and
maps for rides in the central NY area.
http://www.flcycling.org/flcc/touring/rides/index.htm

I live just across the border in PA and do 95% of my riding in NY
because the roads in NY are so much better for bicycling than those in
PA.