Old January 13th 21, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default "Car Wars: the Cyclist Strikes Back": Mercedes passenger attackedafter allegedly throwing litter at cyclist

A driver captured the moment a cyclist got revenge on a car passenger who allegedly threw litter at him, with numerous people praising the cyclist's actions in the comments underneath the video and describing it as "karma" amongst other things.

Around 18 secs into the video, the driver behind the dashcam can be heard saying: "What the f*ck? The guy in the Mercedes threw something". Shortly afterwards, the cyclist catches up with the driver and begins throwing punches, before we see the car speeding off.

One person commented under the video: "Good on the bike rider for giving re-education to the passenger on littering", while another said: "I'd have done the same thing or worse. A knee in the door would have been justified."

Some condemned the violence on both sides, with one saying: "I don't care who did what to who. This behaviour is immature and does not resolve anything."

Benny St Leger added: "This is why cyclists need to be registered. So we can all give him a cookie."

https://road.cc/content/news/cycling...log-item-21807