Old October 20th 03, 04:39 PM
Steven

Default Lance sets hour speed record

(OnThaBeach) wrote in message ...
Lance spent 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Friday in Arlington, Va. signing copies of "Every
Second Counts." In this case it meant that Lance signed 750 books, or about one
book every 4.8 seconds.

I work a few blocks from the book store where lance was signing,
thought I would run over and get "every second counts" signed
right.....Wrong, apparently there were tickets envolved and people
camped out to get them. rumour is by 5:00am that morning they were all
out.

And I thought I would stroll in at 5:30 wait a half hour and get my
book signed...silly me. I guess I underestimated Lance's pull...